Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Willie's Christmas Album


I accidentally published this the other day before it was ready. (*Gasp*)

My cousin Willie just came out with a Christmas album. I love it, and it's only $5 to download the whole thing. You can listen to it beforehand from that link too.

I'm sure you're all burned out on Christmas music, but you can save it for next year when it will seem new again. I love how echo-y it is, and how he gets kind of scream-o at "bring us some figgy pudding". If you know him it's even better because he's funny as heck.

I can't believe how perfectly WASP-y that Santa is.

Love,
Me

3 comments:

Brenda said...

He's a white bread San Diego Santa :)

Emily said...

Looks like he came off a 1950's Christmas card is all I'm sayin' :) Willie is *amazing* in that pic.

j and r said...

Wow ... looks like a good Christmas all around