Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday, Monday

I found a great way to blend drinking with parenting.  (Just kidding!)

Back in my full-time working mom days, I would've loved to know that eventually I would be spending a Monday morning doing this sort of thing with Jude.



As perhaps you can tell, we used wine corks as stamps for our leaves. Both of us are perfectionists, and after we did this project I reminded myself that I need to give him more of a free reign on things (rather than telling him the "leaves" don't go down by the bottom of the trunk just so I can get a good shot of a perfect tree afterward).  Chill, Mama.

Anyway, Mondays aren't nearly as jolting as they used to be. Love it.

1 comment:

Jan Lehman said...

refrigerator art never looked so good! I can only imagine the fun you had! And eventually you can double your fun!