Thursday, January 22, 2009

900 Pictures of Jude Sitting

So I used to think it was lame when people would post 900 pictures of their babies that were pretty much the same photo -- the baby would just be in a slightly different position in each shot, or he/she would be opening their 17th first birthday present and dealing with the wrapping paper in a different manner than the 16 before it. I still think this sort of thing can go too far. While looking at these types of photos I would get really bored.

That's my disclaimer for the album I just posted. I have no excuse except that for some reason when it's Jude, each facial expression is hilarious and this or that angle makes his cheeks look just that much chubbier. (He's adding new ones to his arsenal by the day. I can hardly keep up.)

The only thing that makes me feel slightly less self indulgent is that most of our immediate family is almost as obsessed as we are, and they make up at least 50% of the people who check this blog regularly. So scoff if you must. I'm posting them anyway.

Don't forget to note how each expression is vastly different from the one before it - ha!

1 comment:

Jan Lehman said...

I love it!!!!!!!!!!! Keep 'em coming! It's such a cool and memorable way to keep up with how much he's growing and changing! It's only been about 10 days since I've seen him (and you guys too, of course) and I can see some changes.