Friday, July 24, 2009

The Bathrobe


Need I say more?
P.S. Did you notice that I am currently sucking at keeping up with my weekly installment? Well, I am. It's supposed to be Jude Discovering Stuff. He's discovering plenty - I just don't feel like taking pictures of it all the time. I hate to say it, but I think I'll sign off of it for now. Don't worry. If Jude happens to be wearing a hat or discovering something that is putting me over the edge, I will be sure to share it with all of you :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DDDAAARRRLLLIIINNGGGG! I love my grandson!

j and r said...

Me, too. SO SO SO SO SO SO SO Cute! Look that face. Actually, look at both of those faces.

Tyler James said...

unbelievable.

Jan Lehman said...

This one is truly over the top! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!