Friday, January 7, 2011

A squirrel, a fire, pizza...and my legs

How many things can a two-year-old human marvel over in less than two minutes?

He started this clip out (below) yelling through the sliding glass window at a squirrel in one of our backyard oaks.

"Squiwel! Get down out da twee! Squiwel! Come down ta Jude's house!"

(He'd been there doing that for a few minutes before I got the camera out. Have I mentioned he's bossy?)

In between he gets distracted by something he colored at Donna's which is now on the fridge. ("Oooo, Donna made.")

Notice the rat's nest on the back of his head. Typical.

Five seconds later he's running over to the fireplace. I think he saw the firewood on the deck and thought of it that way. "Fi-ah... I see fi-ah," he says.

In the next breath he brings up pizza (?), says "I wunning" (an update he loves to give everyone about himself while trotting), then turns to me, buries his face in my legs and laughs.

For your viewing pleasure:

2 comments: