Saturday, May 28, 2011

Little Shaver

I said I'd never do it.




Well, I didn't do it. Jono did. But after seeing what his hair looked like after our first hot day, I gave the order. (A whole lot of sweaty strands plastered to his forehead. Hmm.)




("What is this stuff"?)



(Watching "Feed the Kitty" on the laptop, which Jude calls "Feet of the Kitty".)



We could've stopped here, for an Orthodox Jewish look.



But we opted for a corn-fed, white, midwestern look instead.



Ta-da! It's Little Shaver!

Summer cut only, I assure you. The long locks will be back.

Though (bonus), this cut has revealed his smooth, sweet-smelling forehead, which I can't stop kissing.

3 comments:

Tyler James said...

thanks em! still koos

Emily said...

I was afraid to tell you... so I just let Dad drop the news on Facebook ;) He'll have long hair again in time for the chill air of Winter!

Anonymous said...

He looks like "Buster", the bully of daycare.