Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Twelve Months of Theo


You'd all seen the first six months, and the second six months only got better with the chub and fluff... so there you are.

Here's an example of the difficulty I had in capturing him lying *still* at 12 months. I had to anchor him with my boots, which he thought was hilarious. What a little squirrel.

 
Amateur photographer's note: the natural light coming in from my windows varied quite a bit in these, so I brightened them up, producing the Andy Warhol-esque effect on the colors. And yet his eyes stayed dark because of the angle of the light. You can still mostly tell what he looked like, and I'm just being anal about it ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is his hair growing faster in the center of his head? Very cute!

Emily said...

It's the same length as the rest of it, but as you're well aware Dad, the cowlicks make it stand on end. You just wanted to hear me say it ;)