Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cluster Feeding!

As of last night I am a HUGE fan of cluster feeding before bed. It's a tip I got from someone at church and I'm hoping it keeps working. Last night I fed Jude three times in the three hours leading up to bed time, rather than the usual once-every-three-hours routine. Jono put him down to sleep after the last feeding, and not only did he not wake up once in the first hour, but he slept for six hours straight after that. Ha ha!!! Please God, let it continue. (I'm not using His name in vain there. I've been praying about this for weeks.)

Sure, he wouldn't really go to sleep again after that unless I took him in bed with me, but I'll take my small victories where I can. I slept for four hours straight last night. Woot!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait till Saturday night - maybe 6 :)?

Emily said...

Oh, I'm excited...

I'll come bearing pumped milk :)

Dad Geertsma said...

Personally, I have gotten involved in cluster feeding myself, and the results have not been good in my case. Dad

Emily said...

You are too much.