Monday, February 9, 2009

Here Comes the Sun...

We spent this past weekend in Cadillac with Jono's dad and Jan. On Saturday we saw snowmobile races, reindeer and husky puppies.

The weather was warm enough for us to take Jude out for a walk, which was lovely. We bundled him up in his new reindeer suit (thanks Grandpa and Grandma) -- the replacement for his bear suit, which he outgrew :(

This was my favorite shot of the weekend. BEHOLD:

I love this one too. Sundrenched.

The sun was setting.

When we got home Jude was all smiles. So was I :)

3 comments:

Kirsten Gardzelewski said...

That puppy is one of the cutest things I have ever seen...and so is Jude, of course. I know I've said it before but you really do look wonderful for having such a young baby. I'm still not there and my baby is almost 1!

Jenna Grover said...

diddo to kirsten's comment. serious koosiness w/ the puppy and jude's chubby cheeks. and you like tiny (as always)!

Anonymous said...

Coose bomb!! Only 3 more days!!