Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Adventures of a Chicken

I received a complaint on my last post that there was not enough about Jude on this blog. Are you serious?! So one post in 100 was about something other than the baby. (It was from a Grandpa...go figure.)

You people are insatiable.

Here's a little morsel to tide you over, if only for a few minutes. It's a short video of Jono reading Jude one of his favorite books.




There was a small interruption here... I turned the camera off because I didn't want to bore you. But then he decided to bust out the cute again. Someone has a short attention span:



Now let me live my life for a few hours!

(Just kidding Grandpa K -- it's my pleasure :)

3 comments:

j and r said...

Actually it was Grandpa complaining, not Grandma. Thanks for the videos. That is more like it.
Grandpa K

Emily said...

Oh Grandpa. So sorry. It's that photo of Jan that threw me off. I've made the correction :) And I loved the Seuss reference, by the way. Can't wait to see you both on Monday!

Tyler James said...

i was gonna complain about the 'non-jude' post but then you corrected yourself : ) i watch these videos multiple times a day em so thanks for posting them.