Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm making bagels.

We have a long weekend coming up and strangely we have made almost no plans.

We love "no plans", because then we can do whatever the heck we want (within reason). I'm going to make bagels.

I dislike searching for recipes online because I have no idea whether they're delish or a waste of time. I was thrilled to find this recipe posted on Angry Chicken with her glowing recommendation. Does anyone else have a good one?

Notice the blogging binge? Sheesh. Just tell me when to stop blabbing.

I'll let you know how they turn out :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

just so you know, I am NOT making bagels. Best of luck my friend!

Emily said...

Have fun NOT making bagels this weekend then. Thanks for the good wishes! Maybe I'll send some over to Bethany if they turn out...