Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Racy Webcam Images...

Front and side views of The Boopus

Last night at dinner Jude and I sat down to eat our toast and eggs. We weren't saying much, and after about ten seconds of silence he blurted, "Skype. Tyler."

He hadn't seen Tyler on Skype in months, so I don't know what possessed him in that moment to think of it. But of course I texted Ty and we were Skypin' within the hour. Highlight: Uncle Tyler got a couple of nice screen shots of Jude's round tummy ("The Boopus"). This will be gold to him for weeks. It is quite attractive.

The video is short, but worth the seven seconds I would say.


4 comments:

Belinda said...

So so precious!! Soon you will see Uncle Tyler, Jude.

Jenna Grover said...

oh my, melt my heart - that little voice is so so sweet!

Jan Lehman said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW what else can you say! That little mind is a pretty amazing thing! Can't wait to hear that voice again tomorrow!

Emily said...

I know, right?