Friday, October 23, 2009

11 Months!


I'm a little late on a 10-month update for Jude, so here's one for 11 months instead.

New Stuff:

  • Creeping (aka "army crawl' on his tummy)
  • Tooth Sprouting (he now has 1.25 toofers)
  • Garbled Word-Saying (he said "uh-oh" the other day after I said it, with the exact same inflection; "momo" when Mona came into the room; "ba ba ba" for bye-bye)
  • Move Busting (the kid loves to dance)
  • Yelling (at the top of his lungs, for fun)
  • "Contributing to the Conversation" (he randomly says some sort of nonsense while we're talking amongst ourselves and acts like it was a normal part of the discussion)
I can't believe he'll be ONE in a month. Little Man.


5 comments:

j and r said...

Ella is going crazy, looking at the screen and howling and talking! She wants you to come! Now :):) We do, too :)
J

Jan Lehman said...

On Friday, I noticed he was a bit more on his knees than in the past. I'm sure there is some childhood psychology name for this development....Jude was in the high chair eating cheerios and one dropped to the floor. Even though there were still several on the tray, he looked down several times for the "one that got away." During this same time, when I put my red cell phone in my lap, he kept straining forward to see it by putting his hands on the tray and sort of lifting himself up. Such great fun to spend time with him!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyler James said...

thanks so so much for posting!

Emily said...

you're so so welcome :)

Anonymous said...

Dad and I just discovered it! Such a coose bomb!!!