Thursday, October 15, 2009

Giant Pumpkins, $35


Throw in a small child for $5. Yellow hood and stripey socks are extra.

It's Jude's first Fall on this earth so we're doing our best to make it AWESOME. I love October in Michigan.

Mostly I hate how quickly Fall goes though. It's my favorite season, but as soon as I've taken note of the first bright red leaf there's snow on the ground and the Michigan deep-freeze that is guaranteed to last the next six months has begun. I love it here three seasons out of four, but honestly. In March and April I usually want to pitch myself off a very tall building.

Anywho...we went to Robinette's a few days ago, an orchard just outside of town that has hiking trails and sells apples, cider, pumpkins, weird warty gords and all that. Oh, and we must also mention: freshly-made doughnuts and hot cider. Jono's Grandma Klooster came too. This is us about to do orchard stuff:

Enjoy it while it lasts.

2 comments:

Tyler James said...

now we're talking! two in a row! i hadn't seen the fat one's progress in many a week. can't wait to see you guys soon. thanks for posting.
love,
Tyler

Emily said...

And did you notice that first pumpkin/baby shot blows up when you click on it? You can practically see his eyelashes.

Thanks for the encouragement ;)